Account Executive, National Driving Experience-DP CRM (Luxury Automotive Client)
THE JOB / Account Executive, National Driving Experience- DP CRM (Luxury Automotive Client)
Octagon is looking for an Account Executive (AE) to coordinate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) elements for a large-scale national driving program for a luxury automotive client, traveling to different markets for multiple events across the country! The program will showcase the full line of the luxury automotive client’s vehicles through a combination of professional driving instruction on closed courses, and test drives on local routes!
Events will take place from March - December annually on weekdays and weekends; travel days as well as off days are built into the schedule. The position will require travel, including working non-traditional hours during weekends, nights, and holidays, and may include assisting with the transport of the vehicle fleet.
The right candidate will be able to work collaboratively and will interact with various internal divisions, client partners/vendors, and consumers. We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative, a self-starter, comfortable taking the lead and voicing their opinions and ideas. Strong team dynamics skills and excellent interpersonal skills are required for this position.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Plan and execute day-to-day operations of national driving program while serving as a main point of contact for vendors, guests, partners, and limited term employees
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, vendors, venues, and partners
- Work closely with the core team in planning and implementing key program elements
- Assist in the hiring and management of event trainees including staff schedules, expenses, and payroll
- Own finance paperwork and documentation (e.g. creation of POs and adding new venues as vendors into our systems)
- Develop post event recap decks for clients at the conclusion of each market and compile end of year recaps
- Assist with upkeep of fleet vehicles
- Schedule, train, and manage event product specialist teams
- Development of program guides and training materials for staff and program partners
- Develop key client relationships and be responsible for execution upon deliverables
- Support analysis and assessment of all program vendors
- Serve as program lead onsite at select events
- Other related duties as reasonably assigned
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity culture
- At least 1 year of agency/client experience
- Automotive industry and/or mobile tour experience would be a plus
- Ability to maintain relationships with multiple internal/external partners (e.g. venues, vendors, suppliers, etc.)
- Effective leadership skills to manage and mentor full-time & limited-term program staff
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle strict timelines, work within in fast paced environment, and manage budgets through reconciliation
- Strong communication, writing, and client service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to work weekends and nonstandard hours
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
This position pays $40,000, is overtime-eligible and comes with a comprehensive benefits package.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.