Senior Account Manager
We are recruiting maternity cover for an Account Handler working on one of the world’s biggest FMCG brands!
In this fast-paced and dynamic role, focused on the global HQ business and supporting over 100 markets, you’ll work across a diverse and exciting range of strategic and creative work, from global toolkits to internal video production and creative tech solutions.
We are looking for someone that can integrate well into the team, learning quickly and supporting across the board.
You will be part of a multi-cultural, diverse, fun and driven team. This is FRUKT’s largest account and is resourced well with dedicated creative, design and strategy personnel as well as a growing Client Services team.
The role we are recruiting for is a key team player. Managing projects, helping to keep the team workflow organised and punctual and ensuring work is to a consistently high standard. Being able to establish relationships quickly and confidently managing internal and client stakeholders is a must for this role.
You should be a forward-thinking problem solver that can adeptly manage projects covering a wide range of disciplines. A knowledge of creative and design development would serve the role well, as creating cost estimates and timings is an everyday task.
Communication and organisation skills must be top notch. In the space of a day, you could be supporting in the debrief with a client in Bangkok, briefing internal creative teams on an activation brief, using your excellent attention to detail to oversee design of a PPT or proofreading a commercial strategy toolkit. You are the lynch pin that will ensure all the cogs are turning, and timings for projects are met.
- Supporting our existing team to ensure needs are met
- Being financially aware to ensure we are profitable on projects
- Ensuring design, strategy and creative resource is planned and booked in accordance to team needs
- Flagging any budget or timings challenges swiftly and offering proactive solutions
- Ensuring client briefs are received, digested and scoped properly – pushing back where needed
- Gaining clients’ respect and reliably responding to emails and managing their expectations
- Developing strong relationships with cross-agency departments
- Understanding how to leverage and optimize the services and specialisms available in-house
- Leading professional and effective relationships with external partners including suppliers and agencies
Championing effective ways of working
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Smoothly adapting to the clients’ changing priorities, considering capacity and client pressures
- Manage priorities, providing clarity on responsibilities and ensuring the team are equipped to deliver
- Appreciating and adhering to agency and client procedures and systems
- Demonstrating proactive, solution-based thinking and delivery
- Consistently seeking and defining ways to gain efficiencies for the benefit of both client and agency
- Creating and presenting reviews to internal and client teams
- Supporting and leading projects with accountability, ownership and effectiveness.
The following are essential:
- Relevant experience within a fast-paced creative agency environment
- Proven people management skills
- Ability to unpick projects, and put forward alternative solutions to achieve goals more efficiently
- Juggling multiple projects, as well as supporting a team in their projects
- Experience of owning and growing positive relationships with senior stakeholders
- Exemplary communication skills; able to articulate clearly and offer a collaborative presence in meetings
- A self-motivated, methodical, problem-solving approach to work
- Exceptional organizational, time and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in English, with exemplary written and verbal presentation skills
The following are desirable:
- Experience working within a ‘regulated’ industry category (e.g. tobacco/RRP or alcohol)
- Additional language(s) to English.
We’re pleased to offer wide range of benefits, including but not limited to the following:
- Core benefits (available from start date) – unlimited holiday allowance, AXA private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection, pension scheme with 4.5% employer contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Perkbox
- Flexible benefits (available after probation) – Gymflex, dental insurance, travel insurance, health cash plan, Cycleshceme, interest-free season ticket loans
- A Flexible Workplace – we have a number of initiatives in place to ensure that our team have the flexibility to balance work with their lives, this includes unlimited holiday and flexible working options
- We also run a number of internal programs to support physical and mental wellbeing, alongside learning and development opportunities to support career development and progression.
Start date: March 2023
End date: November 2023
At FRUKT we help brands press play, by unleashing the awesome power of entertainment. We use imagination and creativity to spark unique ideas and moments. We look at what’s next, harnessing innovation and technology in everything we do.
Part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment (Interpublic Group) Network, we have offices in London, New York and Los Angeles.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.