Account Executive, Payment Services Client-Asset Management
THE JOB / Account Executive, Payment Services Client-Asset Management
Octagon is looking for an Account Executive to support the management of sponsorship and partnership assets needed for various Client programs. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and process management skills, and experience in producing reports for analysis! The position has project management responsibilities and requires a desire to work as part of a team with the capability to solve problems independently.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Serve as a reliable agency contact for client sponsorship, internal client departments, and agency partners
- Assist with the management of all contractual sponsorship assets that are used to fulfill a wide range of client business objectives globally
- Help with the management of the online system used to upload assets, track, manage and fulfill orders
- Provide support to system users and gather/filter raised issues, as needed
- Work closely with third-party vendor to ensure the client’s needs are being met
- Support the day-to-day work related to client initiatives, including competitive landscapes, quarterly calendars, property research and review and other relevant initiatives
- Manage and participate in weekly status meetings by creating agendas, participating in the discussion and providing recap summaries
- Develop guidelines, sell in presentations, and best practices documents to distribute internally and to clients
- Keep up on cultural moments across sport around the globe
- Provide general sponsorship property support across client portfolio
- Make a contribution to the overall account and new projects
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An impressive work ethic with the initiative to constantly go above and beyond
- A passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity & lifestyle culture
- 1-2 years of experience working with sports & entertainment properties, leagues and/or teams
- You demonstrate persistence to make sure the client’s questions and reports are delivered in a timely and thorough manner
- An ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working as both part of a team and independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- A positive mindset, with a “no job is too small” approach
- Willingness to travel and work weekends/holidays as needed
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
- All applicants must provide proof of COVID vaccination or contact the organization’s HR team if eligible for an exemption
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.