We are thrilled to be looking for an exceptional Account Director with an expertise in delivering integrated marketing campaigns, to work on a high-profile profile brands across a number of golf properties and talent.
This might be the role for you if you have exceptional account management skills, are a real team player and have a great understanding our how to maximise use of sponsorship assets to deliver integrated digital campaigns.
A love of sports is not prerequisite but some prior golf knowledge would be beneficial. A passionate marketer is our priority. This is a great opportunity to help deliver some amazing golf-led campaigns from concept to delivery and apply your personal interests and passions to your work.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Day-to-day account leadership
- Managing an international team
- Rights holder and talent liaison and communication
- Collaboration with the client’s marketing, advertising, and other business groups
- Working with the in-house Digital team to develop and execute a long-term, results-driven integrated campaign strategy
- Working with the in-house Planning, Creative, Studio, and Production teams manage the end-to-end journey of building campaigns and bringing concepts to life
- Working with the Hospitality team to manage the delivery of seamless event experiences
- Management of third party suppliers
- Preparation of strategy, operational briefing and reporting documentation
- Creative utilization and delivery of sponsorship assets
- Development, management, and execution of client campaigns, activations and hospitality programmes
- Flawless finance management, ensuring client budgets are well managed, tracked, reconciled and invoiced on time
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT RIGHT MOVE IF:
- You communicate clearly. You can write well, you speak in an engaging way and can explain your thoughts and ideas succinctly
- You think on your feet and use your initiative. You enjoy learning new things and can quickly adapt when things change
- You’re a natural at building rapport with just about anyone at any level in an organisation
- You pay attention to the little details
- You can think strategically and long-term
- You are commercially minded and can identify new opportunities with clients
- You enjoy shaping briefs
- You stay focused and nothing gets missed
- You thrive on working on multiple projects at any one time
- You enjoy solving problems and finding creative solutions to challenges
- You have the ability to collaborate across disciplines, departments and client’s additional agency partners
- You are patient, level-headed and cool under pressure
- You are a real team player
- You are digitally and socially savvy – with an understanding of social media campaigns and content amplification
YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO HAVE:
- Solid relevant work experience working in a similar role
- Experience or knowledge of working with sponsorship properties (campaigns or traditional sponsorship activations)
- Previous work on digital and social campaigns
- Knowledge of the golf space would be advantageous but not a prerequisite
- High level PowerPoint Skills, Excel, and Outlook and a confidence to present internally and externally
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.