Account Executive, Payment Services, Partner Marketing
THE JOB / Account Executive, Payment Services, Partner Marketing
EXPERIENCES / Responsible for planning and executing event and experiential marketing programs.
As our new Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Partner Marketing Team in leading day to day relationships with a major payment services client, supporting their key travel partner! In this position, you will coordinate and work with clients and internal teams to ensure the proper planning and execution of events for clients and consumers, as well as assist in the development of compelling sponsorship programs to drive marketing objectives!
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides client interaction, in a constantly evolving environment, this could be your next move.
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Play a main part in the planning and execution of custom marketing programs across various platforms
- Assist your team in supporting day-to-day needs of our payment services clients and their key merchant partners
- Participate in the creation of client presentations and activation strategies
- Provide support on all steps of our activations including: merchandising, signage, run-of-show creation, and client communication
- Help with numerous projects simultaneously, including large-scale custom experiences, small-scale turn-key events, and generating big ideas and presentations that surround the client’s sponsorship platforms
- You may have the opportunity to supervise staff and/or limited term employees in the implementation of programs and events
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, music and/or lifestyle platforms such as culinary and performing arts
- At least 1 year of agency/client service experience or event marketing
- Exceptional interpersonal-skills
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- You demonstrate initiative, and the ability to solve problems and excel in a team setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A love for travel, with the willingness to travel often, including weeknights, weekends, and holidays
- Attentive to detail, keeping all the details straight while handling multiple projects
- Any payment services and travel/airline industry knowledge is a plus
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.