The guardian of our Talent and workforce. At its core, this role is fundamental to the smooth performance and equilibrium of the business and yet it is so much more, with ever changing clients and creative opportunities and the need to future proof our agency growth.
This role exists at the heartbeat of our business working with senior leads across the agency - from Creative, Design and Delivery through to, Client Service and Strategy. The role will deliver full-cycle resourcing for a variety of our operating disciplines and capabilities, identify workforce needs and high potential internal and external candidates to help meet our talent acquisition needs and to fulfill our agency ambition.
- Partner with agency leaders to deliver the right people, to the right roles, at the right time.
- Ensure that optimum levels of resource utilisation are achieved.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with Project Management, Client Services, Creative Directors and our Design Director in order to successfully solve any project driven resource challenges.
- Efficient resourcing across all projects in an accurate and timely manner, with people most suited to deliver the best work. Creative & design teams are allocated briefs swiftly and intelligently, whilst handling the resource requirements of all agency crafts.
- Work with Client Service leads to facilitate all permanent and freelance requirements when projects require additional capacity or additional capability we may not possess internally. Forecast future resource needs in a timely manner with all client teams.
- Responsible for executing the formation of a resourcing structure (from transition through to stabilisation).
- Triage on complex briefs, so we have the right people brought together to solve our client needs.
- Promote the development of “Less Ordinary” resourcing solutions to deliver for the business and its people resourcing needs.
- Create strong partner relationships with agency leaders and senior management to understand talent needed now and in the future and deliver against changing client needs.
- Champion the agency transition and new ways of working amongst the agency community.
- Promote the resourcing function expertise; working as a true partner to agency leaders to deliver the people agenda.
- Understand the skills we need in the business at large to deliver. Paying particular attention and ownership to the skills / areas we are accelerating.
Resourcing & Casting
- Chair resource meetings; capture current work streams as well as pipeline opportunities, surface and handle issues and resolve conflicts.
- Work with the senior team and people & culture team to foster into learning & development plans on skills shortages and workforce capabilities.
- Work with Client Leads and project management to help ensure that client accounts are effectively scoped in order to protect the creative output and commercial profitability. Input into the casting process to ensure appropriately skilled specialists are assigned to clients and meet their needs.
- Evaluate and evolve processes that lend themselves to the best quality output.
- Manage all resource requests, across the full lifecycle of projects and across all crafts.
- Ensure the allocation of correct teams to each project based on a true understanding of the project requirements, the SOW and the strengths of each and every member.
- Forecasting team needs for the future based on estimated incoming projects, in collaboration with client service and project management.
- Train client teams and new joiners in the Agency resourcing process.
- Work alongside project teams & ECDs/CDs to solve any day to day creative and delivery issues that need addressing.
- Active knowledge of all relevant group agency partners and agencies that we partner with within the network, creating opportunity to support our clients and cross-sell.
- Work with the Head of Creative Delivery and agency leaders to build cross functional teams that work well together to deliver optimally against client briefs.
- Be a guardian for creative process and consequently creative output.
- Inspire and drive our external reputation, talent pipelining and support the agency community’s agenda to ensure we are always ahead of our clients, competitors and the industry for talent.
- Work with our HR partners to create an inclusive Talent Strategy. Drive the delivery of best in class candidate experience, to include identification, interview and induction process.
- Lead and ensure the business holds value and recruitment partner relationships.
- Take accountability for coaching on best practice, including external networking.
- Add qualitative insight and context to market data on talent supply and demand and market industry trends to inform and develop Talent strategy within the agency.
- With the senior team, drive efforts to expand sourcing effectiveness through channels like social networks, employee referrals, industry associations, direct sourcing, colleges/universities, online resources, and other creative channels.
- Grow and maintain a wide freelance & creative production network, in partnership with senior management.
- Support the business on best methodological recruitment processes, governance and commercial & legal obligations.
- Extensive people management and leadership qualities; be persuasive, be proactive, be the solution expert.
- Solid knowledge of creative project management principles, methodologies and tools.
- A deep understanding of client business in order to deliver the right talent in the right places.
- A guardian of our process.
- In depth and intuitive understanding of resource management tools and practices.
- Experience recruiting for multiple craft disciplines. The magic little black book of Talent.
- Respect and understand our product and creativity.
- Ability to create and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders, including people and culture team
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.