THE JOB / CRM Analyst
STRATEGY / Responsible for developing and executing investment recommendations for our clients.
Responsible for developing and executing CRM and data strategies for a luxury automotive client.
Octagon, the world’s premiere global sports marketing agency, is seeking an Account Manager on the CRM team to join its strategy practice!
Our headquarters is located in Stamford, CT, but the location of this position can be flexible with a preference for working in one of our office locations - - Stamford, CT, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, or Los Angeles, CA. We will also consider a remote based working arrangement for qualified candidates.
We are looking for someone who can guide the planning, implantation, and execution of all website pages and registration in coordination with our website vendor as well as CRM reporting for national events. You will become a specialist in registration and provide recommendations based off of each project’s needs. You will be informative – reporting is useful, but insights drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is passionate about CRM and analytics, enjoys working in a team environment on a variety of programs, and has a background in client services!
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Run the development and execution of registration and website pages for client events
- Operationalize and establish the best processes for scaling and streamline reporting
- Build tailored registration plans that allow clients and teams to define and understand their programs
- Reporting for each event, monitor performance and continually make adjustments
- Lead all aspects of program recaps as it relates to data strategy with key findings, insights, and future recommendations
- Develop and analysis surveys to better understand consumers for future events
- Identify appropriate outreach channel to engage with consumers
- Collaborate with clients, account teams, partners, and vendors to execute all data plans effectively
- Ensure integrity of consumer data, and always adhere to the best privacy practices to protect data
- Provide on-site support for select events
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- A passion for sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity culture
- An insightful problem solver who uses data to drive decision
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- A strong multi-tasker with an impressive work ethic
- Dedication, persistence, and thoroughness
- Excellent organizational skill, acute attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented, understanding the importance of accuracy, as much of the work is consumer and client facing
- Organized and able to effectively and efficiently handle projects – you know how to keep everything on task and have a keen attention to follow-through
- Ability to travel – 15%
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.