Senior Account Executive
THE JOB / Senior Account Executive
SPECIALIZED PRACTICE AREA / Integrated Marketing
INTEGRATED MARKETING / Responsible for leading Octagon’s client business and day-to-day management of client programs.
The SAE will assist in the day-to-day sponsorship execution for a global airline client! In this role you will be supporting the Vice President and Account Director alongside another SAE in the development and execution of all property planning, activation and programming as delegated.
The ideal candidate will develop strong client and partner relationships, delivering detailed reporting along with successful and valuable program activations, and consistently implementing the program plan with all existing properties. Familiarity with the client’s assets across its properties is expected. Strong interpersonal and communication skills is a requirement!
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Assist the Account Director in the execution of campaigns for select properties
- Prepare activity summaries and reports indicating results and recommended improvements
- Assist in crafting formal documentation for projects (i.e., status reports, budgets, and presentations)
- Assist with copy, image and Intellectual Property approvals with select partners, sponsorship and brand teams.
- Work closely with agency partners on all campaigns where assigned
- Support identification of new activation opportunities, industry trends, and new partnership evaluations
- Maintain and update specs and deadline calendar and image database for all creative assets.
- Supervise and assist in managing sponsorship payment and renewal schedule with client contacts
- Other related duties as assigned
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ year(s) experience in related field
- The ability to work effectively under short target dates and as part of a team
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills
- Proven ability to initiate work (self-starter)
- A “pitch in”, “roll up your sleeves” demeanor and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- A writing assignment will be part of the hiring process
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel to assist with onsite activations and programs as needed
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner in environments with high profile members of the brand and properties
- Knowledge of the airline industry a plus but not required
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.