Senior Account Executive, Global Sponsorships (Payment Services Client)
THE JOB / Senior Account Executive, Global Sponsorships (Payment Services Client)
Octagon is looking for a qualified and driven Senior Account Executive to assist with managing a diverse sponsorship portfolio and provide asset management support associated with the client’s global properties and ambassadors. The candidate will support partnerships across multiple passion verticals and will have the opportunity to work with clients and colleagues across the globe! The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and project management skills, and experience in client services. The position has project management responsibilities and requires a desire to work as part of a team with the capability to solve problems independently.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Serve as a reliable agency contact for client sponsorship, internal client departments, and agency partners
- Assess and provide ongoing support to clients on sponsorship portfolio construction and utilization
- Interpret data, analyze results, and assist with the creation of key presentations and documents, including but not limited to quarterly reports, year in review wrap up reports, competitive reports, and best practice case studies
- Support with weekly updates and action steps across ambassadors/properties
- Assist with the management and tracking of requests and utilization of contractual assets across global ambassadors and properties
- Support Account Manager with asset and client management responsibilities and deliverables
- Help with the management of the online system used to upload assets, track, manage and fulfill orders
- Provide support to system users and gather/filter raised issues as needed
- Keep up on cultural moments across sports around the globe
- Provide general sponsorship property support across client portfolio
- Assist with the development of sponsorship portfolio strategy, strategic executive presentations, creative design of communication materials, tracking & reporting tools for sponsorship portfolio analytics & data, and project management of client assigned deliverables
- Support partnerships across multiple passion verticals including Soccer, Rugby, Tennis, Baseball, Golf, Esports and more!
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU'LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment, and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play!
At Octagon, we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2-3 years of account management or client services experience working with sports & entertainment properties, leagues, and/or teams
- A passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity & lifestyle culture
- History of building positive relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to prioritize the team's efforts across multiple projects with ease, manage deadlines, coordinate key timelines, and perform under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates persistence to make sure the client’s questions and reports are delivered in a timely and thorough manner
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while working as both part of a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- A positive attitude with a “no job is too small” approach
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
- All applicants will be asked to provide proof of COVID vaccination or contact the organization’s HR team if eligible for an exemption
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.