Account Manager (No2ndPlace)
Do you believe that sport can truly change the world?
Hello. We are No2ndPlace and we believe sport has the power to change the world. Our mission is to help the world win with a collective of sport's leading thinkers, activists, creative minds and icons.
A bit about us
We’re a newly formed agency that is growing fast. We use the power of sport to create enduring social change which is measured by the impact we have on society. Sport teaches us, tests us, and shapes us. It drives cultures and empowers progress. As a collective, we help sports bodies, brands and not-for-profits stand for more and develop campaigns and projects driving awareness of societal issues, educating communities, and driving actionable societal change.
We are fortunate enough to work with a broad range of clients incl. FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023, Standard Chartered, the Diversity and Inclusion in Sport Alliance and UN Women to help impact the world through sport
A bit about you
You are passionate about sport, not just on the field but about the role that sport plays in our communities and our lives and want to be part of a collective driving change. We are hoping to add someone to our collective that is -
- Deeply passionate, constantly curious, and an active advocate for a range of social causes – whether that’s through work or your own personal experience.
- Wanting to contribute to the big and small moments that impact on our world and create meaningful social change in communities.
- A passionate, confident, experienced client/project manager. A solid ‘Account Manager’ level or like, with around 3-5 years’ experience
- Whether you come from a comms, creative, partnerships, digital, or other background, some of your key skills are the ability to;
- think strategically and offer a strong consultative partnership to key clients and partners,
- build a high level of trust and productive working relationships with multiple stakeholders,
- turn around both a proposal and response that delivers above expectations
- take the initiative to communicate effectively and actively participate by offering your opinion, suggestions and creative solutions
- a clear and confident communicator, able to interpret and operate in a complex and fast paced system of stakeholders
- a self-motivated individual in a predominantly remote work setting
How you can help the world win?
- Support our team on incoming client opportunities and requests in delivering strategic consulting projects and end-to-end campaigns across a raft of clients and categories
- Work across projects spanning Australia, APAC, and global markets
- Work directly with our Project Directors, to identify and capitalise on opportunities of the agency’s offering to market including setting up projects, client administration and new business efforts
- Manage and maintain all aspects of your assigned projects including project set up, preparation of meetings and project presentations, stakeholder management, resource planning, timeline and budget management and reporting
- Support on key internal projects from proprietary research studies to producing virtual and physical events
- Work in a hybrid or fully-remote capacity, with head office located in Sydney
We’re looking a raft of different skills and talents, so whatever your greatest strength is, lean into that and let us know what you have to offer and why this role is suited to you. If you are motivated to learn want to grow in a start-up environment with a passionate group of people dedicated to creating change, we will ensure that you are set up to succeed.
No2ndPlace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We strongly encourage members of the LGBTQIA+ and First Nations communities to apply for this position.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.