Futures’ core projects span media, sponsorship and fan analytics. Graduate Analysts work alongside Futures’ more seasoned Analysts on projects for sport governing bodies and clubs. Their focus is to help optimise sponsorships, better understand how fans follow sport, and how to drive growth opportunities, domestically or overseas.
Graduate Analysts are required to demonstrate strong analytical skills, creativity in problem-solving and the ability to work effectively as part of a team. They should also have a demonstrable interest and knowledge in the world of sports and entertainment.
Graduate Analysts are tasked with delivering timely, insightful solutions, and help in the development of our software and proprietary tools. They will be able to take direction, complete tasks by given deadlines, manage their workload, communicate clearly and confidently with their peers, managers and clients, and present themselves in a professional manner.
Developing skills for a Graduate Analyst include client service and project management skills that are core to the performance of a professional consultancy business.
- Manage, analyse and interpret complex data
- Interpret data to deliver bespoke commercial insight to clients
- Structure and deliver analysis
- Regular reporting on status and issues to line management
- Attendance at key client meetings where appropriate
- Clear and timely communications with clients
- Ability to interpret and understand client requests in order to deliver timely and appropriate responses
- Management and prioritisation of personal deliverables across multiple projects or workstreams
- Team and project administrative support, including but not limited to, the keeping of meeting notes and the initial development of project timelines and trackers
- Contribute to writing and preparing client reports and presentations, including and ability to translate complex information into clear, simple, well-presented reports
- Reading, understanding and insightful points of view on core industry trends across the sports and entertainment landscape
- Internal presentation of research projects to small groups
Core Skills and Attributes
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative skills, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Continual development of technical skills, especially SQL, with a focus on developing sound analytical processes
- Self-starter attitude, comfortable taking initiative and leading work streams independently, with some degree of supervision
Important Note: This job description serves as a guide to the scope and range of activities that may be required of the incumbent and may change at any time according to the needs and priorities of the Company.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.