Are you ready to elevate your creative game and mix your world of passions with your professional world? Do you thrive on the adrenaline rush of sports, the pulsating beats of music, the immersive world of gaming, and the ever-evolving tapestry of culture?
If so, we want you - an all-round Art Director, with 5-8 years’ experience - that is all about big thinking and little details - to be a key player on our dynamic team.
About us: We’re a global, creative agency operating in the exciting worlds of sport, entertainment and culture. We produce a diverse body of integrated work – from TVCs and content to live brand experiences, from experiential & tech-driven innovations, to in game LEDs for EAFC– for clients such as Standard Chartered, ABI, Expedia, Hotels.com, Paddy Power, Deliveroo, Liverpool FC, Chivas, Accor, Jägermeister, Sony PlayStation, Netflix and Shell.
The opportunity: We’re on the lookout for a visionary, multi-faceted Art Director, who can transform concepts into visual spectacles. Your canvas will span across sports arenas, concert stages, gaming platform and the cutting edge of cultural trends. You’ll collaborate with a team of like-minded creatives who share your hunger for making world-class work that gets recognized.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coming up with and executing mind-blowing visuals that grab fan’s attention across various mediums including film, print, OOH, digital, social and ultimately Integrated.
- Collaborating with our multi-disciplinary team to bring ideas to life – from initial thinking and sketching to final pixel.
- Infusing your creativity into projects that span sports teams and events, music festivals, gaming activations and cultural phenomena.
- Staying ahead of design trends and pushing work into spaces that stand out in a crowded landscape.
- Working closely with our ACD (who left us for BBH but came back cause he missed us) and our Head Designer to steer the overall design direction of the agency.
Who you are:
- Someone who’s already made their mark in the advertising industry, but is looking for a pivot into a world where the creative game is getting more exciting by the day
- You have 5-8 years of design and art direction experience and proven skills in idea generation and graphic design
- A visual virtuoso with a portfolio that shows off your ability to turn briefs and smart thinking into sensational and visual masterpieces
- A multi-talented, multi-platform-based Art Director who is proficient in the usual Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator but might specialize in something else like After Effects, Adobe Animate, Crello, or even editing (especially editing
- You’re passionate about sports, music, gaming, and culture – you live and breathe the excitement of these three worlds (or two or even one)
- You have a strong, collaborative spirit, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, working alongside both other creatives, other departments and partners outside of Octagon, to achieve the best results.
- An innovator who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo and push the creative boundaries.
If everything about this excites you, or even anything about this excites you, send in your application via the link and we can tell you more about the creative transformation that’s occurring at one of the best S&E agencies in the world. Chat soon.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.