- Setup project timelines and milestones based on the project deliverables from a variety of stakeholders
- Setup key meetings with identified stakeholders throughout the impact reporting process
- Working with internal and external key parties to ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met
- Organizing and running internal/external WIP meetings
- Ability to create, manage, and maintain a variety of project-related documents and programs (SOW, WIP sheets, project timelines, budget trackers, media results, regular reporting & wrap-ups)
- Support on weekly internal/external updates on any of the above elements with the ability to identify any roadblocks, unavoidable timeline changes, or red flags
- Manage and support local and internal campaigns leveraging on sponsorship
- Ability to manage & handle multiple projects at any one time
Client (external/Internal Relations)
- Leading the day-to-day contact with clients, 3rd parties, and rightsholders
- Build trust with clients, 3rd parties, and rightsholders by ensuring they are kept informed on the project and made aware of any potential delays or roadblocks to the project plan
- Effectively contribute to develop and present ideas to clients, aligning with their specific requirements and strategic business goals
- Communicate clearly and accurately with international markets – experience in cross-cultural delivery or globally collaborate teams is a plus
- Contribute to conversations with clients, rightsholders, suppliers, and partner agencies
- Assist with the creation of key client documents including presentations, comms planning, and reporting – strong skills with MS Office suite including MS Teams are needed
- Run all budgeting and finance processes from start through to finish with minimal assistance from the Group Account Director/Account Director
Creative Development and Campaign and Activation Delivery
- Contribute to the creation of creative briefs in collaboration with the Group Account Director/Account Director
- Manage and oversee the process of creative concepts being developed and delivered into final assets
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal creative and production teams and external suppliers, providing constructive, informed and considered feedback
- Lead activations and Employee Engagement programs
- Ability to multi-task across different verticals and eagerness to learn and develop new skills
Participation in Business Development opportunities
- Conduct market research to identify emerging trends, competitive landscapes, and potential business opportunities.
- Participate in presentations to prospects, showcasing the company's value proposition and capabilities.
- Collaborate with the business development team to develop and execute strategies for acquiring new clients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3 – 4 years experience in an agency environment – in the office and as a team operating remotely
- Results orientated with the ability to manage and drive a project timeline with multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience working with strategy and planning teams, experiential, event and/or sponsorship activation backgrounds will be highly valued.
- Experience in managing and delivering creative and digital assets
- A passion and interest in the power of sports and partnerships
- Experience in F&B, sports, and/or entertainment sectors is considered a strong asset.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.