Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Requisition ID: 10099
- Support account teams in the delivery of attention-grabbing campaigns / activations / events
- Collate key competitor and market reports, ensuring account teams are up to date on trends
- Engage in inter-agency activities, ensuring the role of culture is championed & embraced
- Contribute to internal brainstorm sessions as requested
- Liaison point with suppliers and contractors, ensuring smooth delivery of services
- Management of internal and external WIP documents, delivery timelines and contact reports
- Ongoing support and collation of campaign materials and preparation of wrap-up reports
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience
- Experience in marketing or advertising will be highly valued. But we’re keen on diversity of experience, so happy to consider non-marketing backgrounds.
- A keen eye for detail with an ability to understand large pieces of communication and information quickly, then turn them into actionable items
- At minimum, an understanding and passion for creativity and ideas which earn attention is a must!
- A passion and interest in the power of sports and/or entertainment
- Flexible and available to work weekends & travel for work events across Australia and New Zealand as needed
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.