Senior Account Executive, Client Services (Payment Services Client - LATAM)
THE JOB / Senior Account Executive, Client Services (Payment Services Client – LATAM)
CLIENT SERVICES / Responsible for leading Octagon’s client business and day-to-day management of client programs.
***Our headquarters is in Stamford, CT, but the location of this position is preferred to be in Miami, FL. This role can be flexible with a preference for working in one of our office locations - - Stamford, CT, New York, NY, Charlotte, NC, Los Angeles, CA or Atlanta, GA. We will also consider a remote-based working arrangement for qualified candidates.***
Are you looking for the opportunity to lead a vast portfolio that includes soccer, music, and entertainment properties? Do you know how to devise a sensible, forward-thinking sponsorship strategy rooted in industry trends?
We have an outstanding opportunity for Senior Account Executive support sponsorship programs for our payment services client in the Latin American market. You will work alongside the Account Director as the day-to-day client lead, as well as have property management oversight and plan activation programs. You'll support client consulting services, activation concept development, implementation, and program measurement.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- This person will nurture and cultivate relationships with current clients
- Support the development of bespoke sponsorships presentations to educate/advise the region & maximize partnership value and activation
- Be the point person for the project management and execution of event activations
- Be a forward thinker; anticipating industry trends, compiling brilliant insights and research, and providing competitive analysis/point of views
- Cultivate & manage relationships with outside vendors and properties
- Produce written communications for clients, including event reports, case studies, competitive reports, etc.
- Master property guidelines and sponsorship assets to advise the Latin American marketing clients
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play!
At Octagon, we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Have a passion for and expertise in sports, music, entertainment and are eager to stay up to date with developments in each industry
- Should have a minimum of 2 years in a traditional sponsorship marketing role; agency experience preferred
- Bilingual and can speak, read, and write in Spanish and English
- Understand the cultural nuances of the Latin American region and apply that knowledge to advise clients accordingly
- Have a strong understanding of sports & entertainment passion territories, especially as it relates to Latin America
- A natural communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, are outstanding
- Not sure we have to say it, but we will - computer proficiency, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are important
- Someone who loves working in sponsorship since it requires you to travel, work weekends, and untraditional hours (approximately 30% travel)
- All applicants will need to provide proof of COVID vaccination or contact the organization’s HR team if eligible for an exemption
Compensation + Benefits:
Senior Account Executive: The salary for this role is $50,000.
Octagon’s comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Unlimited PTO policy – we understand you need time for play!
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans with FSA/HSA and Dependent Care FSA options. Pet Insurance for those who need it too!
- Generous Family and Parental Leave Policy (12 weeks) with eligibility extended to all parents regardless of gender or primary/secondary caregiver status
- Access to our parent company (IPG) Savings plan (401K program) with company match as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Pretax Transportation/Commuter Benefits and Parent Travel Program
- Dedicated Mental Health resources including Headspace membership, Employee Assistance Program (CCA) and more
- Discount portal for everyday goods and services
- Employee Resource Groups and inclusive diversity programming and initiatives
- Personal Development programs
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.