Account Manager, Luxury Automotive - National Driving Program, CRM
THE JOB / Account Manager, Luxury Automotive – National Driving Experience, CRM
EXPERIENCES / Responsible for leading CRM and onsite consumer experience for large-scale national driving.
Octagon is looking for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our team creating large-scale brand experiences nationwide for our luxury automotive client! This person will report to the Account Director and work within an account team of 12.
The AM will lead a team of two direct reports and will assist in managing team workflow and internal/external document development and creation including data analysis presentations, event recaps, status documents, and client deliverables. The Account Manager will also be required to travel to support events and manage staff onsite.
Events will take place from March - December on both weekdays and weekends. The position will require travel, including working non-traditional hours during weekends, nights, and holidays.
We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative, is a self-starter, and is comfortable taking the lead of a large team! Strong team management skills and excellent interpersonal skills are required for this position.
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Oversee CRM processes for large-scale program in coordination with client and partner agencies
- Responsible for the development of new organizational systems to streamline team efficiency
- Manage team workflow and internal documents
- Manage the development and creation of internal and external deliverables
- Day-to-day client and partner communication
- Oversee activations and tracking of budget and financial documents
- Develop program plans and presentations for clients
- Lead weekly status calls with clients, partners, and vendors
- Other related duties as reasonably assigned
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 5+ years relevant or agency experience
- A passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity culture - passion for luxury automotive a strong plus
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Must be at least 21+ years of age with a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- An attentive work ethic, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to travel extensively (including weekends)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
The base range for this position is $60,000 – 70,000. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.