Account Director, Global Hospitality Operations (Payment Services Client)
THE JOB / Account Director, Global Hospitality Operations (Payment Services Client)
EXPERIENCES / Responsible for planning and executing event, hospitality and experiential marketing programs.
** Our headquarters is located in Stamford, CT but the location of this position can be flexible with a preference for working in one of our office locations - Stamford, CT, New York, NY, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, or Los Angeles, CA. We will also consider a remote-based working arrangement for qualified candidates.**
Our client is an award-winning Payment Services brand known for its iconic marketing initiatives. We are searching for an Account Director who will be responsible for leading the operations of a Global Hospitality program associated with clients’ property partnerships and direct-to-consumer platforms.
This position will have a strong focus on finance, project management, monetization, & operational procedures and will support the team in overseeing the integration of hospitality programming with the consumer platform, finance tracking, and presentation/report creation.
This position is best suited for a candidate passionate about working in a team environment with a diverse group of people from different countries and cultural backgrounds. If you are looking to work in the epicenter of sports marketing and sponsorship consulting with a finance client and a true partner, this role is for you!
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Serve as a reliable agency contact for client sponsorship, internal client departments, and agency partners
- Lead the online system used to upload assets on the Consumer Platform, track pass-through rights and content calendar
- Provide support to consumer platform system users and gather/filter raised issues as needed
- Create Consumer Platform strategy to best meet monetization and asset utilization goals
- Manage finance trackers, internal finance forecasts, and monetization trackers and issue monthly status reports
- Develop operational guidelines, sell in presentations and best practices documents to distribute internally
- Support the client's business and understanding of the evolution of the Financial Services category
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 6+ years’ experience working in a finance or project management role
- Passion for and expertise in the business of sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity & lifestyle culture
- You demonstrate persistence to make sure the client’s questions and reports are delivered in a timely and thorough manner
- Outstanding organization and prioritization with impeccable attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software (specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- A positive mindset, with a “no job is too small” approach
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
- Proof of COVID vaccination is required or contact the organization’s HR team if eligible for an exemption
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU'LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further. We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play!
At Octagon, we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.