Account Executive, Issuer Marketing (Payment Services Client)
THE JOB / Account Executive, Issuer Marketing (Payment Services Client)
The Account Executive will be responsible for supporting the Issuer Marketing Team in managing day to day relationships with a major payment services client. The AE will coordinate and work with various clients and internal teams to ensure the proper planning and execution of events for clients and consumers, as well as assist in the development of compelling sponsorship programs to drive issuer marketing objectives!
This Account Executive will support the team in planning all elements needed to create high level, experiential events. They will also assist in the development of creative marketing solutions through detailed client programs. The right applicant requires a desire to work as part of a collaborative team, with the ability to solve problems independently. Strong relationship and communication skills are a must.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Support team in day-to-day contact for payment services client
- Support the creation of detailed client presentations and activation strategies
- Assist with planning and execution of custom marketing programs
- Assist in the creation and development of presentation materials and pre-event materials
- Co-coordinate projects with outside vendors and internal resources, such as merchandise, digital and creative
- May supervise temporary interns in the implementation of programs and events
- Create post-project recaps
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 1-2 years of experience in agency/client service experience/event marketing
- Payment services industry experience or knowledge is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, and solve problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel, including weekends/holidays
- All applicants will need to provide proof of COVID vaccination or contact the organization’s HR team if eligible for an exemption.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.