Client Services Assistant
Athletes and entertainers generate a lifetime of earnings over a short period of time. Managing those earnings is critical for their financial security now and in the future. For more than 30 years, OFS has helped athletes and celebrities manage their wealth—from the signing of their first contract, through retirement and beyond. As an independent wealth management family office we pride ourselves on helping clients understand their finances so they can enjoy the lifestyle they have worked so hard to earn.
We are looking for a detailed self-starter to join our team in McLean, VA. The principal responsibility of this position is to support financial advisors and other senior staff, which includes day-to-day management of clients’ financial affairs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide general administrative support for the OFS team
- Coordinate client onboarding
- Track incoming and outgoing bank cards
- Arrange wire, check and other payment requests
- Sort client mail & distribute to staff
- Manage CRM database
- Coordinate internal staff meetings & group calendars
- Maintain high level contacts of a complex and confidential nature
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must be very detail-oriented and organized;
- Must be able to work independently and anticipate client needs;
- Must work well in a team environment focused on creative problem solving;
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business; or relevant experience in personal financial planning or wealth management a plus.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law..
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.