Senior Account Executive, Talent Industry Client
THE JOB / Senior Account Executive, Talent Industry Client
Client Services / Responsible for supporting Octagon’s client business and day-to-day account operations.
Do you love building relationships – with your team and with your clients? Do you like the idea of creating high-end events and experiences for our clients customers? Can you help keep your team organized and on track, and connect the dots on multiple projects?
Are you interested in learning more about B2B marketing and The Future of Work?
If so, this might the right role for you - Octagon is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive to support the client account team! The day-to-day includes project management and logistics across the account team, daily client communications and management, and support for execution of event/experience programs. While coordinating these programs, the SAE will assist in brainstorming new programs to drive our clients’ high-touch customer experience objectives.
This position is for someone who can support across multiple projects, keep the team organized, and enjoys some brainstorming and event work too! The ideal candidate thrives in a team environment and can demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills, acute attention to detail and organization.
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Provide support across a busy account team – duties include customer communication strategy/development for our high touch customer experience programs (invitations, reminders, informational comms, etc)
- Support for development of event programming; from initial brainstorm through execution (on-site and virtual) and wrap-up
- Support all aspects of client and project management, including status calls, agendas, status tracker, recaps and reporting
- Manage processes with internal partners, specifically creative, digital and experiential teams to deliver on client programs
- Create and foster relationships with internal and external partners as well as outside vendors and properties
- Support management of materials related to individual events, including but not limited to: digital programs, invitations, ordering of premiums
- Manage account finance including day-to-day support across program budgets, vendor and client billing, expense tracking and interaction with internal finance teams
- Provide support for events and experiences, both virtual and in person
- Act as a day to day client liaison across multiple programs
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Have a passion and expertise in project management and experiential programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Has experience in an event management setting and has had direct ownership or lead responsibilities over a project
- Is an excellent project manager and can handle multiple programs simultaneously
- Can provide solid examples of your success in building strong client relationships
- Have budget management and/or reconciliation experience
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal
- Possesses a can-do attitude and a desire to succeed
- Computer proficiency, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible and able to travel domestically (25%) and work weekends or holidays as needed
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.