Senior Account Manager
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Senior Account Manager to assist in the development and execution of guest programmes for our key clients - this role works across a c-level enterprise marketing programme and golf sponsorship events. The role requires considerable experience and excellent understanding of in-person and virtual event operations as well as account management.
The candidate will be responsible for delivering successful guest experiences, sourcing local suppliers, logistics planning and on the ground event execution for bespoke customer events, and global hospitality events.
If you have exceptional account management skills, are a real team player, and are passionate about ensuring guests at major events enjoy the best experience possible, this could be the role for you.
- Plan, manage and execute all crucial elements of a hospitality program at major sporting events as the key point of contact
- Research and contract third party services including but not limited to; accommodation, speakers, branding, merchandise, production, health and safety and transportation
- Work with brand partners to secure tickets, accreditation, hospitality and parking passes for clients and guests
- Development and production of a bespoke event day hospitality suite and branding
- Coordination of all aspects of event day hospitality including food & beverage, player appearances, logistics and gifting.
- Lead on developing and conducting briefings with staff as well as c-level executives
- Manage junior staff in the implementation of the programme of events
- Adherence to health and safety procedures and ensuring implementation of any necessary COVID-19 19 measures throughout the operational elements of the programming
- Management and reconciliation of client budgets
- Development and delivery of pre- and post-event reporting
Client Services & Bespoke Event Management
- Strategic and operational planning of a c-level enterprise marketing/event-based programme offering unique content, experiences, and best-in-class delivery
- Leadership of client relationships, day-to-day account management, project management, team coordination and reporting
- Driving B2B marketing communications and engagement
- Research, procure and contract relevant third-party suppliers, including speakers and gifting
- Event development including scheduling, logistics, creative production and briefing documentation providing in-depth brand relevant content and insights.
- Management of junior account staff, overseeing specific project workstream deliverables where required
- Financial management of invoices, vendor payments, budget tracking documents and reporting and reconciliation on overall project finances
- Coordination with the Global Octagon account team to ensure efficiencies and best practices across regions
This could be for you if:
- You have solid relevant work experience in the marketing, communications, hospitality or advertising industries
- You have experience with on-site event management and execution
- You have strong attention to detail; the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and produce quality work within deadlines
- You have outstanding organisation, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- You think on your feet and use your initiative. You enjoy learning new things and can quickly adapt when things change
- Excellent computer skills, master of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You’re a natural at building rapport with just about anyone at any level in an organisation
- You are a real team player
Desirable, but not essential skills:
- Fluency in an additional language would be a bonus, but not required
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.