Senior Account Exec / Account Manager
Do you want to work with one of the world’s most iconic brands, competing in the pinnacle of motorsports? If so read on…..
We’ve got a fantastic opportunity to join our motorsports team at Octagon notably managing the client’s partnership within the World Rally Championship. This could be the perfect role for you if you have outstanding client service, partnership management and project management skills, are a real team player and have an interest in working with a local, regional, and global team.
You will be Responsible for:
Supporting the Account Director on the administration and delivery of the client’s motorsports program. With a focus on asset, partnership, and supplier management including the development of VIP guest programmes and onsite delivery as required throughout the motorsport season.
- Assisting the account director on the day-to-day account and stakeholder management
- Account administration including ownership of status documents, monthly reporting, collateral, merchandise, and travel management
- Liaison with rights holder and client on development of activation plans and marketing approvals process
- Development of market communications documents, newsletters, and season activation toolkits
- Provision of guidance to client and local markets to ensure smart leverage of the sponsorship assets
- Provision of industry knowledge of motorsport, sports and entertainment industries and properties
- Answer and assist on all client, stakeholder, and guest inquiries
- Assist account team with motorsport events booking portal requests, guest registration, client and market billing
- Working with rights holder and their partners to develop and deliver first class event hospitality experiences, including annual global tier-one event
- Onsite event delivery including client, guest liaison, supplier management and team support
- Collaboration across multiple departments including studio, creative, legal and finance
- Creation of reports, such as quarterly account review, post event reports and asset usage.
- Assisting with client budget, tracking, invoicing, and billing
- Turning your hand to support the team deliver whichever motorsport event is coming up, doing it with a smile and learning on the way!
This could be your next right move if:
- You pay attention to the details and anything worth doing is worth doing right every single time. You stay focused and nothing gets missed.
- You think on your feet and use your initiative. You like learning new things and can quickly adapt when things change
- You communicate clearly. You can write well, you speak in an engaging way and can explain your thoughts and ideas succinctly
- You thrive on working on a number of projects at any one time.
- You’re a natural at building rapport with just about anyone at any level in an organisation.
- You enjoy solving problems and finding creative solutions to difficult challenges.
- You have the ability to collaborate across disciplines, departments and client’s additional agency partners.
- You like helping other people succeed. You enjoy teaching other people something and are a real team player.
- You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure.
- You have a passion for motorsports and a great knowledge of the key events, teams, partnerships, talent
- You enjoy your work taking you to different parts of the world
You will also need to have:
- A degree Qualification or equivalent
- Agency experience working in a similar role, ideally with experience in the motor sports, partnership management or hospitality arena.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and produce quality work within deadlines
- High level Power Point Skills, Excel and Outlook and a confidence to present internally and externally
- Outstanding organization, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Willingness to work event weekends, that may fall on holidays and non-traditional hours, as required
It’s not essential but will really help if:
- You are fluent in any other languages particularly German, Spanish, Italian or French
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.