Do you want to work with one of the world’s most iconic sporting brands, competing in the pinnacle of motorsports? If so read on…..
We’ve got a fantastic opportunity to join our motorsports team at Octagon notably on accounts across World Rally Championships and Formula E. The role will support the wider account teams as we deliver VIP experiences throughout the seasons.
You will be Responsible for:
Supporting the account team in management and administration of the client’s motorsports programmes, with a focus on supplier and asset management, guest programme planning and management and on-site support as required throughout the year.
- Account administration including ownership of status documents, client reporting, programme logistics management
- Supporting the creation and distribution of guest communications, collateral and gifting
- Research and management of suppliers, from branding to accommodation and transport
- Management of guest information, logistics & reports including rooming lists, guest lists, guest itineraries, food and beverage lists
- Handle guest information updates and communicate internally and to client as required (Transportation, Hotel, F&B, Tickets, etc.)
- Support in planning and managing global hospitality programmes remotely and on-site
- On-site event delivery including guest liaison, supplier management and team support
- Post event reporting
- Turning your hand to support the team deliver whichever motorsport event is coming up, doing it with a smile and learning on the way!
This could be your next right move if:
- You pay attention to the details and anything worth doing is worth doing right every single time. You stay focused and nothing gets missed.
- You think on your feet and use your initiative. You like learning new things and can quickly adapt when things change
- You communicate clearly. You can write well, you speak in an engaging way and can explain your thoughts and ideas succinctly
- You flourish with working on a number of projects at any one time.
- You’re a natural at building rapport with just about anyone at any level in an organisation.
- You enjoy solving problems and finding creative solutions to difficult challenges.
- You have the ability to collaborate across disciplines, departments and client’s additional agency partners.
- You like helping other people succeed. You enjoy teaching other people something and are a real team player.
- You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure.
You will also need to have:
- A degree qualification or equivalent relevant working experience
- High level Power Point Skills, Excel and Outlook and a confidence to present internally and externally
- Great attention to detail and ability to pull together client facing documents quickly and accurately
It’s not essential but will help if:
- You are fluent in any other languages
- You have an interest in motorsport
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to colour colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We’re the global sports, entertainment and lifestyle-marketing arm of IPG. A collection of 800 fans bound by a single mission: To create work that earns attention.
HOW WE SEE THE WORLD
We live in a world where time is our most precious commodity, and our audiences’ patience has never been shorter. As an industry, we’ve never had to work harder to gain the attention of the people we’re trying to reach. The way we see it, there’s two ways to go about it.
Attention is either bought or it’s earned.
Paid attention ensures your brand will be heard – and that's a good start. But attention that’s earned ensures your audience actually listens to what you're saying.
At Octagon, our purpose is to create work that earns attention. Through smart partnerships and generous ideas, we compete for, capture, and ultimately earn the attention of those who matter most.
Have we got yours?
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.