Account Executive, Endurance & Global Asset Management (Payment Services Client)
THE JOB / Account Executive, Endurance & Global Asset Management (Payment Services Client)
Our client is an award-winning payment services brand known for their iconic marketing initiatives. Their sponsorship programming covers a wide variety of ambassadors, properties, and segments, showcasing their diversity and market strength.
We are searching for an Account Executive who will provide activation support of the client’s Endurance partnerships and asset management support associated with the client’s sponsorship portfolio.
This position is best suited for a candidate inspired by working in a team environment with a diverse group of people from different countries and cultural backgrounds! If you are looking to work in the epicenter of sports marketing and sponsorship collaborating with a blue-chip client and a true partner, consider this opportunity.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Serve as a reliable agency contact for client sponsorship, internal client departments and agency partners
- Support Account Manager on endurance property partnership management and activation
- Assist in planning, development, and execution of various on-site activities and operations (i.e. staffing, logistics, tracking, etc.)
- Assist with the management and tracking of all contractual sponsorship assets that are used to fulfill a wide range of client business objectives globally
- Help with the management of the online system used to upload assets, track, oversee and fulfill orders
- Provide support to system users and gather/filter raised issues, as needed
- Work closely with third-party vendors to ensure client needs are being met
- Oversee event ticket inventory distribution
- Support the development of competitive sponsorship landscapes, quarterly calendars, case studies, property research and reporting documents
- Develop guidelines, sell in presentations, and best practices documents to distribute internally and to clients
- Manage and participate in weekly status meetings by creating agendas, participating in the discussion and providing recap summaries
- Keep up on cultural moments across sport around the globe
- Provide general sponsorship property support across client portfolio
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An impressive work ethic with the initiative to constantly go above and beyond
- A passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity & lifestyle culture
- 1-2 years of experience working with sports & entertainment properties, leagues and/or teams
- Demonstrated persistence to make sure the client’s questions and reports are delivered in a timely and detailed manner
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while working as both part of a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- A positive demeanor, with a “no job is too small” approach
- Willingness to travel and work weekends/holidays as needed
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
- All applicants must provide proof of COVID vaccination or contact the organization’s HR team if eligible for an exemption
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.