Account Executive, Client Services-Technology Client
THE JOB / Account Executive, Technology Client-Endurance Programs
INTEGRATED MARKETING / Responsible for leading Octagon’s client business and day-to-day management of client programs.
Are you ready to get a jump start with your career? If you are ready to trade your business attire for running shoes, then this is the opportunity for you! We are looking for a strong Account Executive who can keep the client’s endurance portfolio organized and manage a wide assortment of sponsorship assets around the world. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, tremendous organization skills, passion for the endurance industry and an interest in global sports. The AE will have an opportunity to touch this technology client’s vast endurance sponsorship portfolio around the world! While this role is mostly office-based, there could be travel and event work in the future.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Day-to-day support of a global technology client, passionate about endurance sports
- Develop processes and templates to keep the client organized
- Monitor program results and execution by properties, agencies, and vendors
- Manage asset tracking and approvals with marathon partners
- Support and grow key relationships with property partners and vendors
- Help conceptualize activation plans for running portfolio assets
- Develop event specific playbooks and other event documents
- Develop post-program recaps and key takeaways
- Handle and track weekly status calls, including agendas, call notes and follow ups
- Support account billing processes including activation budgets and vendor payments
- Oversee the storage and management of the client’s event collateral
- Provide global running industry expertise
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A desire to grow, both personally and professionally
- The approach that no job is too small or too big
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Willing to work non-traditional hours including weekend travel as needed
- A valid passport, or the ability to obtain a passport at a later date
- All applicants must provide proof of COVID vaccination or contact the organization’s HR team if eligible for an exemption.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.