Talent Acquisition Manager FTC
*6 Month Fixed Term opportunity*
**hybrid working and open to part time / flexi working**
OSEN is excited to be recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Manager who has a genuine passion for TA, to join our People and Culture Team and support our agencies (Octagon, Frukt, MilkMoney, R&CPMK, ITB and Futures) across the UK. This is a newly created opportunity within the team to support our 2022 growth. Reporting to the Head of People and Culture you will support on a range of projects, lead the end-to-end recruitment process, and play a valued role in further developing relationships with Heads of Departments and their teams.
What will you be doing?
- Owning the end-to-end recruitment process for UK hires from sign off to offer stage – tracking and proactively communicating status to Head of People & Culture and Finance Director
- Relationship Management - grow and develop strong meaningful relationships with stakeholders across the business and seen as the subject matter expert for everything recruitment related
- Best Practice - coach, support, advise and partner with leaders across the business to create recruitment best practice
- Projects - assist and lead projects in the development of our employer branding strategy, external candidate attraction, DEI and platforms that increase efficiency, strengthen candidate experience and help us engage with the best talent
- Talent Pipelining - identify and support regional teams in building out talent pools for growth areas, investment hires and specialist roles
Who are you?
- Proven experience of owning the end-to-end recruitment process from junior to senior level
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management experience with the ability to effectively influence
- Excellent network ideally with experience in recruiting one or more of the following areas; digital, marketing, client services, social media, analytics, creative, motorsports or production
- Self-motivated with the ability to use your own initiative; you’ll be someone that thrives when under pressure and has the ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Strong networking and technical recruiting skills
- Experience or passion for project work; employer branding, systems, DEI, and more
How we see the world:
We live in a world where time is our most precious commodity, and our audiences’ patience has never been shorter. As an industry, we’ve never had to work harder to gain the attention of the people we’re trying to reach. The way we see it, there’s two ways to go about it.
Attention is either bought or it’s earned.
Paid attention ensures your brand will be heard – and that's a good start. But attention that’s earned ensures your audience actually listens to what you're saying.
At Octagon, our purpose is to create work that earns attention. Through smart partnerships and generous ideas, we compete for, capture, and ultimately earn the attention of those who matter most.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.