Account Executive, Luxury Automotive Track Programs
THE JOB / Account Executive, Luxury Automotive Track Programs
Octagon is looking for an Account Executive (AE) to coordinate multiple elements for a large-scale national driving program for a luxury automotive client, traveling to different markets for multiple events across the country! The program will showcase the specialty performance line of the luxury automotive client’s vehicles through a combination of professional driving instruction on renowned race tracks in key US markets!
Events will take place from May - December on weekdays and weekends; travel days as well as off days are built into the schedule. The position will require travel, including working non-traditional hours during weekends, nights, and holidays, and may include assisting with the transport of the vehicle fleet.
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
All applicants must provide proof of COVID vaccination or contact the organization’s HR team if eligible for an exemption.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Plan, implement and support overall event logistics for the nationwide driving program
- Active participation in weekly client, internal and vendor/partner status calls
- Maintain relationships and communication with various tracks nationwide
- Maintain relationships with agency partners and vendors
- Create program staff schedule including full-time and limited term employees
- Assist with key client relationships and creation of high-level results
- Other related duties as assigned
- Schedule, train, and lead event product specialist teams
- Development of program guides and training materials for staff and program partners
- Develop key client relationships and responsible for execution upon receiving results
- Support analysis and assessment of all program vendors
- Serve as program lead onsite at select events
- Other related duties as assigned
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Automotive industry experience a plus
- Ability to supervise relationships with multiple partners
- Effective leadership skills to manage and mentor limited-term program staff
- Excellent communication, writing, and client service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work weekends, nontraditional hours, and travel extensively (including weekends)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- An attentive work ethic, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.