We are thrilled to be looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to work on one of the world’s biggest sports events, the Rugby World Cup, for one of our key clients. If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, have a passion for international sports events, excellent organizational skills, and are a real team player, then this could be the role for you!
Please note this is a Fixed Term Role beginning April 2022 until end of December 2023.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Supporting the Account Manager and partnership management team with the planning, development and implementation of sponsorship related initiatives
- Assist with managing ambassadors
- Support with weekly status reports and client liaising
- Support financial administration to ensure budgets are well managed, tracked, reconciled and suppliers are paid on time
- Merchandise planning and orders
- Support of ticketing, digital/social, experiences, branding and approvals workstreams
- Assist with activations / events including planning responsibilities and onsite delivery (e.g. vendor research, event summary documents,
- track program results, merchandise management, market research, etc.)
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT RIGHT MOVE IF:
- You are a real team player and like helping other people succeed
- You think on your feet and use your initiative. You enjoy learning new things and can quickly adapt when things change
- You enjoy on-site events and the operational delivery of conceptual projects
- You are adaptable to working remotely, with people in different countries and continents
- You enjoy solving problems and finding creative, incremental solutions to challenges
- You are patient, level-headed and cool under pressure
- You communicate clearly. You can write well, you speak in an engaging way and can explain your thoughts and ideas succinctly
YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO HAVE:
- High level PowerPoint Skills, Excel and Outlook and a confidence to present internally
- Ideally you will have gained agency experience working in a similar role
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus (particularly French)
- An interest in Rugby
We’re pleased to offer wide range of benefits including but not limited to the following:
- Core benefits (available from start date) – flexible holiday allowance, AXA private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection, pension scheme with 4.5% employer contribution, Employee Assistance Programme.
- Flexible benefits (available after probation) – Gymflex, dental insurance, travel insurance, health cash plan, Cycle scheme, interest-free season ticket loans
- A Flexible Workplace – we have a number of initiatives in place to ensure that our team have the flexibility to balance work with their lives, this includes flexible holiday allowance and flexible working options
- We also run a number of internal programmes to support physical and mental wellbeing, alongside learning and development opportunities to support career development and progression.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.