Account Manager, Payment Services
THE JOB / Account Manager, Payment Services
INTEGRATED MARKETING / Responsible for leading Octagon’s client business and day-to-
The Account Manager will work on a team driving women’s sport and women’s sports culture! This person will support the development and execution of strategic marketing programs across global sponsored properties and ambassadors for a client in the payment services category. The ideal candidate is highly organized, able to multitask and work independently. The AM will support multiple verticals across global sponsorships focusing on The National Women’s Soccer League with secondary (as needed) support of Women’s Rugby and Ambassador Management! The AM’s role is operational with a focus on finance, strategy, deck creation and support of virtual experiences executions. This position is best suited for a candidate inspired by working in a team environment with a diverse group of people from different countries and cultural backgrounds.
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Handle weekly updates and action steps across ambassadors/properties
- Handle digital experiences, content management and approvals across verticals and ambassadors supported
- Be responsible for the tracking of requests and utilization of contractual assets across global ambassadors and properties
- Create and project run multiple digital experiences across global platforms; superior attention to detail and client management skills
- Develop guidelines, sell in presentations, and documents to distribute internally and to clients
- Provide internal and client updates as needed
- Consistently stay up to date on soccer, rugby and Ambassador trends, changes and news relevant to our client work
- Keep up on cultural moments across sport around the globe
- Management of detailed financial records including: budget creation, client invoicing, budget forecasting, reconciliation, and personal travel expense
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Have a passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity & lifestyle culture
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or 5+ years’ experience in sponsorships
- Experience with virtual events
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to solve problems effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Diligent; ability to balance multiple tasks and produce quality work within target dates
- Outstanding organization, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent computer skills, master of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have great examples of your success building positive client/partner and team relationships
- Enjoy working with clients and exceeds expectations
- Payment Services industry experience/knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in multiple languages a plus
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.