Senior Account Executive, Integrated Marketing (Healthcare Client)
THE JOB / Senior Account Executive, Integrated Marketing (Healthcare Client)
INTEGRATED MARKETING / Responsible for leading Octagon’s client business and day-to-day management of client programs.
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity to build innovative sponsorship programs, working with a variety of sports properties from hockey to baseball? Do you want to work with some of the biggest properties in the New York metro area? As a Senior Account Executive on our New York-based healthcare client’s account team, you will be integral to the oversight of digital and cause-based sponsorship programs. You’ll focus on assisting the client with all of their daily sponsorship elements, as well as larger planning mechanisms for upcoming projects. If you excel working amongst a smaller team, are ready to become client lead, and possess an abundance of organizational and interpersonal skills, this opportunity is for you!
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Manage three to five sponsor properties on behalf of the client team, maximizing contractual rights and building impactful, fully integrated promotional campaigns
- Guide the implementation of the brand’s marketing activation strategy with existing local partners
- Lead weekly status calls with the client and sponsor property teams, to ensure projects are properly tracking towards completion
- Guide client decision making across short-term activation strategy and long-term portfolio strategy
- Manage all copy, image, and IP approvals with partners and client
- Provide industry-specific competitive analysis/reporting
- Synthesize partner feedback and offer best-in-class examples, continually revising programs to fit our partner’s needs
- Oversee and facilitate internal projects in collaboration with other agency specialty groups
- Manage monthly and annual finance processes to ensure timely and accurate billing cycles
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least two years of experience in a specified field such as sports sponsorship, event marketing, or other industry-specific roles
- Baseline understanding of sponsorships, terminology, and make-up of the New York sports & entertainment landscape
- Strong verbal and written skills – prepared for a leading role in day-to-day client communication and the development and delivery of client-facing presentation materials
- Social media acumen (i.e. copy-writing; scheduling) and understanding of various platform nuances
- Persuasive written and verbal skills, able to craft compelling rationale points in support of a central viewpoint and/or recommendation
- The ability to juggle multiple project streams simultaneously, prioritizing appropriately based on deadlines and client need
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.