Senior Account Executive
We are thrilled to be looking for an exceptional candidate at the Senior Account Executive/Account Manager level who will support across two motorsport sponsorships for our largest motorsports client. This role would be great for somebody with several years experience working in motorsports, helping to implement detailed hospitality packages while flexing their strong account management skills. Joining our team will give you the opportunity work on unforgettable moments, both on and off the track.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day account support and management of two motorsport partnerships
- Stakeholder and rights holder coordination
- Planning and delivery of partner activations and contractual rights usages
- Logistical planning of detailed hospitality packages, including race day tickets, garage tours, hotels, transportation, and cultural/dining experiences
- Creation and distribution of associated guest and market communications
- Financial account management including the creation of budgets, tracking and race reconciliations
- Administrative set up and running of guest management systems
- Ticket allocation management, distribution and usage tracking
- Management of client merchandising stock
- Creation of asset usage guides
- Support and delivery of wider client partnership activations
This could be your next right move if:
- You have a passion for motorsports, with a great knowledge and understanding of the landscape - rights holders, teams and suppliers
- You communicate clearly. You can write well, you speak in an engaging way and can explain your thoughts and ideas succinctly
- You think on your feet and use your initiative. You enjoy learning new things and can quickly adapt when things change
- You’re a natural at building rapport with just about anyone at any level in an organisation
- You pay attention to the detail
- You stay focused and nothing gets missed
- You thrive on working on multiple projects at any one time
- You enjoy solving problems and finding creative solutions to challenges
- You have the ability to collaborate across disciplines, departments and client’s additional agency partners
- You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure
- You are a real team player
- Knowledge and relevant experience working within motorsport, ideally within Formula E
- Several years of prior experience working in a similar role, either client-side or at an agency
- High level Power Point Skills, Excel and Outlook and a confidence to present internally and externally
- European languages would be beneficial, but not essential
We’re the global sports, entertainment and lifestyle-marketing arm of IPG. A collection of 800 fans bound by a single mission: To create work that earns attention.
HOW WE SEE THE WORLD
We live in a world where time is our most precious commodity, and our audiences’ patience has never been shorter. As an industry, we’ve never had to work harder to gain the attention of the people we’re trying to reach. The way we see it, there’s two ways to go about it.
Attention is either bought or it’s earned.
Paid attention ensures your brand will be heard – and that's a good start. But attention that’s earned ensures your audience actually listens to what you're saying.
At Octagon, our purpose is to create work that earns attention. Through smart partnerships and generous ideas, we compete for, capture, and ultimately earn the attention of those who matter most.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.