Account Executive – Payment Services – Priceless Experiences
THE JOB / Account Executive – Payment Services – Priceless Experiences
EXPERIENCES / Responsible for planning and executing event and experiential marketing programs.
The Account Executive will support the account in the execution and development of activation and communication strategies for the client’s global platform.
This position will be responsible for a variety of assignments within the client’s Global Sponsorships Group, primarily for the global Priceless Experiences travel program. The program incorporates unique sport/culinary/entertainment elements coupled with travel destinations all over the world! The ideal candidate is highly organized, able to multitask and speaks more than one language. The AE will be exposed to high profile partners and will be expected to collaborate with account team members responsible for managing those specific initiatives. The AE will assist in the development and creation of pre-event planning documents, daily program operations, presentation materials and will play a key role in the onsite implementation of consumer hospitality programs!
This position requires travel and is best suited for a candidate interested in working in a team environment with a diverse group of people from different countries and cultural backgrounds.
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Assist with planning and execution of event marketing programs with across global markets
- Serve as onsite host during implementation of consumer programs
- Assist in the creation, development of presentation materials and pre-event materials and translation of documents
- Coordinate projects with outside vendors and internal resources
- Provide formal documentation for projects (i.e. memos, conference reports, budgets, and presentations)
- May supervise staff and/or interns in the implementation of programs and events
- Prepare event summary documents and track event results over program
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 2-3 years of event marketing experience
- A valid passport
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to solve problems effectively and independently
- Attentive to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks and produce quality work within strict timelines
- Superior organization, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written). A writing assignment may be included in the hiring process
- Excellent computer skills, master of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Payment services industry experience/knowledge a plus
- Willingness to travel, including weekends/holidays
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.