Experiential Creative Producer
THE JOB / Experiential Creative Producer
CREATIVE / Responsible for generating bold, innovative ideas and producing design, technology and content for our clients’ marketing programs
Are you a hardworking experiential marketer? Do you develop ideas rooted in insights and on trend? Better yet, are you confident setting the trends? Can you take overarching campaigns and develop innovative tactics to execute onsite? Do you have a bevy of operational partners at your fingertips, depending on the program needs? If this sounds like you, then this job is for you.
We are looking for someone to lead our production team, who loves the challenges and isn’t afraid to question the status-quo! This individual will lead our team in crafting a strategy based on the ask, leading the creative process, and overseeing the build and execution.
This position will work with multiple clients and projects at the same time, the ability to multitask is key!
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Lead the team, developing experiential strategy and execution for current and potential client programs
- Offer unique and compelling creative solutions for onsite experiential programs
- Remain current in trends and insights effecting the industry
- Utilize contacts in industry to determine the right operational partner for projects like signage, mobile tours, trade shows, experiential footprints, digital amplification and product launches
- Manage, train, and develop team talent to be outstanding producers
- Responsible for forecasting and planning event budget(s)
- Proactively bring new insights to the team
- Identify new business opportunities
- Assist in leading a team(s) on new business pitches
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A creative who can bring new and compelling ideas to the table for each new project. You aren’t afraid of a blank page and can drill down experiential builds from overarching campaign ideas
- A solutions specialist, ensuring the smooth execution of any experience by leading and overseeing all logistical, execution, technical and operational requirements of a client program
- You are expected to be self-directed and able to manage all production elements of the program, and contractors, independently
- When diving into projects, you lean in on trends and insights and develop a strategy prior to developing the tactical execution
- Experience working cross-functionally with other inter-agency departments like Client Services and Concepting
- You have compelling examples of how you’ve built positive staff and client relationships, as well as managing “up and down”
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- No job is too small for you to assist with when it comes to overall duties and additional programs
- Naturally driven to inspire and motivate colleagues
- Strong cultural fit (thoughtful and detail-orientated, passionate about creating unique experiences, curious, leader, shared values, strong work ethic, collaborative)
- Ability and flexibility to travel and work on weekends/holidays, as needed (approximately 25%)
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.