Account Executive, Luxury Automative Brand – National Driving Program CRM
THE JOB / Account Executive, Luxury Automotive Brand – National Driving Program CRM
EXPERIENCES / Responsible for planning and executing event and experiential marketing programs.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team on a nationwide experiential driving tour. This exciting experience provides consumers with dynamic vehicle experiences and luxury test drives! The 2021 driving tour is broken up between large-scale events that travel to 22 key markets nationwide!
The position will include market research, event planning, vendor communication, and coordination of CRM and consumer communication processes. During the tour, responsibilities will include CRM strategy, reporting and analysis, coordinating program agencies, creative approval, onsite activation, and post-event analysis. There is also opportunity for entry level management of limited term employee(s).
Someone in this role will be able to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with a team to communicate with various internal and external agents, partners, vendors, and clients. Excellent organizational skills, outstanding attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills, particularly within a team, are required for this position. Travel is also required, including weekends, nights and potentially holidays.
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Provide support to National Driving Program team by helping develop, run and execute key program elements
- Coordinate planning and implementation of CRM process
- Onsite lead for evening registration
- Craft and edit all websites and invitations
- Team lead on registration platform on backend and onsite
- Act as a liaison between tour staff and internal Octagon staff
- Manage inventory of event execution elements
- Handle documents such as status reports, tracking documents, and meeting notes
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity culture
- Passion for luxury automotive a strong plus
- Experience in analytics, communications, advertising, event management/production or marketing industries preferred
- Previous CRM and/or management experience a strong plus
- Attentive to details; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and produce quality work within very tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team in addition to solving problems independently
- Willing to work weekends with non-traditional hours with a positive attitude
- Valid US driver’s license and clean driving record required
- All applicants must provide proof of COVID vaccination or contact the organization’s HR team if eligible for an exemption.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.