We’re looking for an Account Manager to help lead our gaming and Esports output, ensuring you become a trusted pair of hands in the eyes of the client, while creating sound relationships with your teammates, the wider agency and suppliers.
You’ll ensure that all project work is delivered to the highest possible standard, on time and to budget, pulling on other agency divisions when needed.
You should be full of energy and have a positive ‘can do’ mentality that you share with the team, alongside priding yourself on delivering excellence in client services and high standards project delivery across the board.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and sustaining positive relationships with clients, colleagues, suppliers and agency partners alike
- Gaining the trust and respect of the client through day-to-day contact, ensuring a strong relationship is built between Client and Agency
- Supporting regional markets across Europe with esports campaigns and product launches – includes educating and advising markets on how best to engage with an esports audience
- Acting as the point of contact for the European market on esports projects as well as maintaining a strong relationship with partners
- Developing relationships with esports organisations within the European esports ecosystem
- Ensuring that the highest quality of work is produced profitably and within available budget
- Playing an active role in the creation of strategy and idea development across projects
- Providing accurate budget allocation across projects, including clear estimations and prompt billing
- Handling administration across projects and ensuring successful servicing of those accounts by the account team, including production of status reports, timing plans, contact reports, meeting agendas etc.
- Production of proficient PPT and excel documents, as needed
What we are looking for:
- A genuine passion and knowledge around gaming and Esports - League of Legends and FIFA preferred
- Ideally 3-4 years of experience of relevant experience
- A passion for and previous experience with in-person and digital events
- Experience of assisting in leading large, global level budgets
- Experience of successfully handling simultaneous work streams
- Outstanding attention to detail along with excellent organisational and time management skills – project management experience will be helpful
- A willingness to travel on regular basis
- Proven record of using a self-motivated and methodical problem solving approach to work.
- The ability to achieve defined goals in a proactive business environment.
- Ability to develop strong working and management relationships with staff, contractors and clients at all levels.
- Good written and verbal presentation skills.
The following are desirable but not essential:
- Specific gaming and Esports industry background
- Additional background in other entertainment facets including music and film knowledge
- Experience of working within a ‘regulated’ industry category
- Additional language skills, particularly French or German.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.