Account Manager, Property Rights Consulting
THE JOB / Account Manager, Property Rights Consulting
PROPERTY RIGHTS CONSULTING / Dedicated, multifaceted consulting group designed to work seamlessly with brand partners & property rightsholders
No agency is better positioned at the intersection between properties' and brands' business objectives than Octagon. We’re searching for an Account Manager who will focus on client service and insights & recommendations development for our Property Rights Consulting clients!
Are you interested in leading the development of a strategic plan across a variety of rightsholder properties, with an emphasis on sports properties?
If you describe yourself as having excellent organizational and interpersonal communications skills, with experience managing major sponsorship programs, and are looking to join a well-established agency that provides you with challenging work, this should be your next move!
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Manage and assist in developing unique, customized solutions for Octagon’s Property Rights Consulting clients
- Work cross functionally with other specialty team members
- Assist in the development of client facing recommendations and presentations
- Contribute to building project SOWs and invoices
- Assist with identifying properties/rightsholders as target for Octagon’s Property Rights Consulting services
- Aid in research to support or prospect with leagues and teams
- Support business development through proposal and presentation creation
- Balance the deliverables of numerous projects simultaneously
- Act as day-to-day contact for key clients/projects
- Other related duties, as reasonably assigned
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a passion for sports, entertainment, or lifestyle
- 3+ years of property experience You have a deep knowledge of and/or experience in sponsorships
- Prior experience as a catalyst to rightsholder’s strategic direction by supporting the creation of insights and recommendations
- Project Management experience
- You have shown success building and maintaining trusted client relationships
- You have the capacity to become an authority on a property and the state of the property’s industry
- A self-starter who will take initiative with new projects
- You have excellent organization, attention to detail and the proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and hit deadlines
- You have the proven ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative and solve problems
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint
- You have superb written and verbal communications skills
- A great teammate with a can do, whatever it takes approach
- You have the ability and flexibility to travel and work nights/weekends/holidays as needed
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.