Account Executive, Insurance Provider
THE JOB / Account Executive, Insurance Provider
EXPERIENCES / Responsible for planning and executing event and experiential marketing programs.
Are you a passionate experiential marketer? Do you have a desire to take part in exciting events across the country? Are you someone who thrives in a team environment and has an appetite for learning? If this sounds like you, then this job is for you!
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic that possesses a “whatever it takes” mentality. You thrive under pressure and are able to figure things out along the way. Organizational skills should be impeccable and your ability to adhere to tight timelines has to be an important facet of your work experience.
This Account Executive will assist with multiple aspects of our client’s Monster Jam tour program! In this role, your principle responsibilities include pre-event planning, on-site event execution and developing sponsorship elements that can bring the Monster Jam experience to life. You will gain hands-on experience in developing plans, managing vendors, leading logistics and reporting results.
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Assist team with development and execution of on-site activations throughout the Monster Jam tour
- Coordinate 10 stop tour with outside vendors and internal resources to make sure all events are on schedule and successfully executed
- Ensure program success by creating, distributing and presenting event execution guides, itineraries, training documents & recaps
- Support day-to-day functions that drive success for the whole team
- Provide hands-on event staffing and oversight across all client events
- Inventory, track & ship ticket and hospitality assets for each property (if applicable)
- Develop agendas and take detailed notes for weekly meetings with both internal and external partners
- Create recap documents of each event including key data points and recommendations
- Additional projects as assigned, which may include: assistance on other events/programs, competitive research, and POVs
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are flexible and can quickly adapt in a fast-paced work environment
- You have exceptional organizational skills and a strong eye for detail
- You’re a great teammate who is reliable and willing to help others
- Superb interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- You embrace new technology and are a specialist in Office365, particularly Teams, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You are creative and enjoy coming up with new and fun ideas
- You’re a go-getter, you demonstrate initiative and embrace new challenges
- You have a passion for sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity & lifestyle culture that will make you a good Octagon fit
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 1-2+ years of relevant work experience in sports or events space preferred
- Willing to work non-traditional hours including some weekend/holiday travel
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.