Senior Account Executive, Sponsorship
THE JOB / Senior Account Executive, Sponsorship
INTEGRATED MARKETING / Responsible for leading Octagon’s client business and day-to-day management of client programs.
Our Senior Account Executive will support our gaming client’s sponsorship portfolio, brand partnerships and experiential marketing programs.
We're looking for someone who possess a solid understanding of college football, gaming and the global sponsorship landscape. You like to think big while executing perfectly on the finer details.
You will draw upon your past experience in event execution, understanding how to prioritize and succeed in meeting all of the program and project timelines. Your work will allow you to interact with a variety of client and key partners (internal and external) to achieve program goals & objectives, strong communication skills will go far.
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- This opportunity will consist of a combination of strategic, operational, and tactical projects focused on driving client’s business and brand through client’s sponsorships and initiatives
- Support Octagon's account team and our client on multiple sponsorships, partnerships, and events
- Assist in creating and running end-to-end sponsorship/partnerships programs – including conceptualization & development, status reports, budgets and presentations
- Development and execution of event logistics including onsite management
- Build and manage program overview documents, competitive reports and event wrap-up reports
- Support identification of new activation opportunities, industry trends, and new partnership evaluations
- Administrative functions including financial management, approvals, internal communication, contract routing, etc.
- Support account leadership in necessary projects that come up and related administrative duties as assigned
- Collaborate closely with agency partners on all campaigns where assigned
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree and/or have a minimum of 3+ year’s in sports marketing, sponsorships, event management/execution or related fields. Agency experience is a plus.
- A real interest and curiosity within the gaming space and knowledge about the gaming industry, its landscape, major publishers, players, and ecosystem
- Passion for sports, entertainment, music and/or celebrity & lifestyle culture
- Capabilities to run a program or event with minimal oversight
- Detail oriented and superior organization skills
- Must have the ability to establish relationships while handling requirements and deliverables
- Proven project management skills
- Aptitude to communicate in a professional manner in environments with high profile members of the agency, brand and properties
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability and flexibility to travel for extended periods of time including weekend/holiday work as needed
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.