THE JOB / Jr. Editor
CREATIVE / Responsible for generating bold, innovative ideas and producing design, technology and content for our clients’ marketing programs
We’re looking for an expert in post-production to join our video team. In this role, you will assist in all stages of post-production, as we help clients transform ideas into content. Candidates must have a strong background in Adobe Premiere Pro. Experience using Adobe After Effects and other applications in the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus!
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Work with clients to create innovative content
- Collaborate with creatives from various disciplines (designers, developers and strategists)
- Cut together exciting and engaging event recaps
- Create series of videos for brand campaigns
- Assist in designing and formatting both still and video content for social media
- Optimize content for in-stadium LED banners and boards
- Sweeten and equalize sounds for interviews and podcasts
- Encode and deliver in a variety of mediums, from .GIF files to ProRes 422 HQ
- Create lower thirds for brand personalities
- Assist the team in managing and archiving existing projects and media
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A visual storyteller
- Expertise with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Preferred, but not required: Ability to design and create compositions within Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Familiar with Apple Computers
- A strong understanding of editing fundamentals
- Comfortable working with others as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- A creative who is detail-oriented, problem solver with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and digest team and client feedback
- Effectively able to prioritize and manage multiple on-going projects
- Someone who brings new ideas and perspectives
- You must provide us with a portfolio of work or a link to your on-line portfolio
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.