Digital Strategy Manager, Luxury Automotive Client
THE JOB / Digital Strategy Manager, Luxury Automotive Client
STRATEGY / Responsible for developing and executing CRM, social, and digital campaigns for a luxury automotive client
Are you a forward-thinking digital enthusiast who can distill complex data into digestible insights and actionable strategies? We’re searching for a Digital Strategy Manager to join our growing team. If you possess a strong combination of creative and analytical thinking, and have an innovative, adaptive and team-first approach, this may be your next move!
This person will guide the planning, implementation, and execution of CRM and digital initiatives at Octagon. We will look to you to identify the right audience and leverage the right channels to reach them. You will build out registration plans that allow our clients to properly track all Key Performance Indexes. And you will be insightful – reporting is useful, but insights drive the business forward.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Formulate multi-channel digital marketing plans, including (but not limited to) actionable recommendations regarding content, distribution channels, paid social, audience development, and campaign measurement
- Execute audience targeting and lead generation optimizations through CRM channels
- Develop social and media strategy for various event types
- Measure campaigns and deliver meaningful real-time insights and optimization strategies as well as post campaign recaps
- Evaluate new technology and platform features
- Manage projects, including the execution of a campaign from the initial recommendation through the final wrap-up
- Work with location-based technologies to track offline behavior
- Build measurement and tactical plans to measure and deliver positive return on investment
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A passion and expertise in sports (golf knowledge and experience a plus), entertainment, gaming, and music. You keep a pulse on pop culture and what’s trending digitally
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 3-5 years of meaningful experience in digital/social strategy or media planning
- Experience creating and executing multi-channel digital marketing and amplification strategies
- Advanced proficiency in digital analytics and social tools, including paid social buying platforms (Facebook, Google, Twitter), Google Analytics, and Excel
- Advanced proficiency with CRM; ability to utilize existing platforms for consumer outreach and reporting
- Meaningful experience using the above tools for campaign formation, tracking, and research, and can adeptly synthesize insights from data
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and experience developing conversion tactics
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and ability to build client-facing presentations
- Familiarity with social metrics and baseline social and digital Key Performance Indexes
- Organized and able to effectively and efficiently manage projects – you know how to keep everything on task and have a keen attention to follow-through
- Highly adaptive to changing client and internal needs
- Attention to detail, understanding the importance of accuracy, as much of the work is consumer and client facing
- Willingness to learn, stay on the cusp of new platforms and tools, and educate internal counterparts as well as clients on new trends, technology, and digital strategies
- Team-first, collaborative mentality
- Ability to travel – 15%
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.