THE JOB / Digital Analyst
STRATEGY / Responsible for developing and executing investment recommendations for our clients.
Are you a forward-thinking creator of social media and marketing campaigns who can distill complex data into digestible insights? We’re searching for a Digital Analyst to join our growing team. If you possess strong strategic and analytical abilities in the digital and social space, combined with extraordinary organizational and data visualization abilities, this is your next move!
You’ll report to the Digital Strategist, assisting in providing digital & social consulting for key Octagon client programs in the sports sponsorship space. You’ll be a part of a noteworthy group of strategists and analysts and help design programs that are equal parts creative and innovative, yet grounded in insights. You’ll handle execution and measurement of new and ongoing campaigns. You are a self-starter who exhibits resourcefulness and demonstrates initiative to own the day-to-day logistics of planning, implementing, & reporting on digital media programs and creative.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Develop social and digital ideas, actively participating in thought starters and strategic digital brainstorms
- Collaborate with account leads, creatives, and the content production team to develop marketing campaigns that are motivated by social and digital insights
- Craft savvy recommendations for client initiatives and execute paid social media, targeting, and measurement strategies
- Write social copy for brand & sponsorship partners
- Measure campaigns and deliver meaningful insights to client partners on what is working and what can be optimized
- Create detailed recaps of campaign activations, providing clients with actionable results and recommendations
- You’re a natural at project and time management with experience executing a campaign from the initial recommendation through final wrap-up
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music with a pulse on pop culture and what’s trending digitally
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or a minimum of 1+ years’ experience in digital/social strategy
- You have advanced proficiency with digital analytics and social tools, as well as Excel and PowerPoint
- You’ve used campaign tracking and research tools and can adeptly synthesize insights from data
- You can demonstrate your experience with social amplification and paid media using quantifiable examples; experience working in Facebook Business Manager is a plus
- You’re really organized – you know how to keep everything on task and have a keen attention to follow-through
- You’re creative – you can write social copy that is engaging and aligns brand messaging to specific sports sponsorships
- You’re highly adaptive to changing client needs
- You use the following to describe yourself – self-motivated, a lover of details, energetic, persistent, organized
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.