Our Entertainment Division at Octagon is seeking a seasoned manager to join our team. In this role, you will utilize your past experience and industry contacts to facilitate the growth of our business in the area of representation of writers and directors.
Octagon Sports & Entertainment Network (OSEN) is a formidable family of agencies that specializes in sports, entertainment and lifestyle marketing, talent representation, and public relations for brands, athletes and celebrities.
Who we’re looking for
• A seasoned manager with a minimum of 5 years of entertainment industry experience preferably with specific focus in scripted film and/or television;
• A skillful negotiator;
• A collaborator who can develop strong relationships internally and externally;
• A problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a passion for innovation;
• You possess organization and time management skills, attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines;
• Existing client base
• Experience working independently and/or with a team on multiple projects;
• A knack for being able to prioritize and run multiple ongoing projects
• Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, as required;
• Ability to travel as needed
The work you’ll do
• Recruit new entertainment clients;
• Manage the day-to-day relationships with current and new clients;
• Generate new revenue for the division;
• Respond to immediate client problems and/or needs;
• Follow up on specific client inquiries/problems regarding bills, appearances, logistics, special requests, etc.;
• Travel as needed in the performance of job responsibilities;
• Other related duties as reasonably assigned.
The bigger team you’ll join
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.}
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.