Event Trainee, Luxury Automotive, Vehicle Logistics
THE JOB / Event Trainee, Luxury Automotive, Vehicle Logistics
EXPERIENCES / Responsible for planning and executing event and experiential marketing programs.
We are searching for an Event Trainee to work with the Vehicle Logistics on-site manager to maintain a fleet of vehicles for a golf activation!
The right candidate will work as part of a team to complete the necessary tasks required for this activation. Strong team dynamics, excellent organizational, time management skills and willingness to travel continuously are requirements for this position. This position is 100% travel for the length of the term and at times may require extended hours. Automotive experience and interest is preferred but not required
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our agency, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Assist with on-site vehicle and event management
- Complete vehicle preparations and help with vehicle handover
- Work with vendors on event preparation and wrap up
- Assist Vehicle Logistics onsite manager with vehicle delivery and pickups
- Other activation duties or projects as reasonably assigned
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong ability to work collaboratively
- You demonstrate initiative and tackle problems independently
- Understanding of event work and the ability to get the job done right
- You are able to take direction and instruction
- You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must live within 30 mile radius of Chicago, IL
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours and outdoors
- A strong work ethic and motivation to complete tasks
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.